Perlesandco 468x60

Monday, June 20, 2011

Two Rings a Week: RAW square

Took my time to chill out a little bit this weekend after a rather stressy and annoying week. But I still got time to finish up two rings that I made using Right Angle Weave (RAW).

I actually found this neat ring pattern on a blog, in french. At that moment I kinda muttered and cursed to myself for not being able to study french when I went to school, even tho I wanted to - wasn't enough students that were interested in it = no class *mutters*




 Anyhow, this woman has some other really neat patterns on her blog, all in french, but the diagrams are really easy to understand. If you wanna check out her blog, click HERE.



So I made two different rings with this pattern simply cause I wanted to see if I understood it. And also cause I wanted some more color variation. Bah, my stack with 8/0's aren't that huge...

Anyhow. I used 11/0 and 8/0 seed beads and also a couple of 4mm glass pearls and beads. And the other half of the ring on both pieces are made with uneven peyote stitch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...