Perlesandco 468x60

Friday, July 15, 2011

Earrings: sakura fans

I took a look a few days ago at  the youtube channel of tsummerlee and found this tutorial to make fans by using circular peyote stitch. They were absolutely adorable, so I had to give 'em a try hehe.

I also like her videos a lot. The thing that keeps me interested in watching her videos is that she's very personal in the videos; if she makes an accident or whatever isn't planned she doesn't do like most folks that are doing tutorials and cuts off the bloopers to make the video look over professional.
I've also seen that a couple of ppl are moaning just about this, that is takes too long, and that there's 15 min of useless babble etc. No one is making 'em watch the videos so they can just pull out that stick they have up their asses imo :P

In her video she used delicas, but I went with the Matsuno 11/0 seed beads in two different colors for mine. I think they're just adorable, lol.

I also added the jump-ring on the side of the fan instead of adding it at the base. I found that you can see a bit more of it like that. And I put the jump-ring on the opposite side so you can either make the points point towards you or away from you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...