Perlesandco 468x60

Monday, July 4, 2011

Two Rings a Week: Crystal Rose

Yeh, I know. I haven't manage to update two rings during last week. Reason is that I had my final exams at the end of the week and I were a tad bit nervous and over focused.

Anyhow, I also got a present from my mother in law - beading supplies! I was able to go a bit crazy from stores I normally buy from on amazon. I got a budget and went after that.
I were also very happy when I saw that GJBeads added a ring mandrel in their store. I've been trying to get my hands on one for a while but I didn't want to buy one that would be too expensive, and I wanted to keep myself to only two stores just to avoid the extra transport etc.

I took a piece from my supply of aluminum wires and I also snatched some beads and put together my very first wire wrapped ring \o/


The wire size I used was 18 gauge and I also used one 8mm and a few 6mm glass beads.





 I also thought I would share some pictures of some of the shinies that I got last week in the mail *hyper*
I had to add some rivolies to my beading supplies. They are sooo shiny and pretty, REAL eye candy LOL. I only bought a few 14mm ones tho. More sizes will most likely pop in later ^^
 

I also added a few 4mm swarovski bicones in capri blue. Damn I really love that blue color :)
And I also bought  a bunch of 4mm fire polished glass beads in a lot of different colors. I only featured a three colors on this pic :P
These tila beads in mate gunmetal is just to die for. So pretty :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...