Perlesandco 468x60

Monday, February 6, 2012

Wrapped Bracelet

Mhmmm...
I haven't been able to get my mind off of these wrapped bracelets for quite a while. I mean... They are all over the web, and have been at least since the beginning of last year - They probably been around longer but last year is when I began paying attention, lol!

I had this dark blue/grey cotton cord laying around since last spring and I decided to actually put it to some use, together with some blue roundel beads that I have been meaning to use for... Well, something.
That something happened to be a wrapped bracelet in the end, heh.

It wasn't really that hard to make once you got a hang of it. There are a lot of different tutorials out there, all you need to do is use Google. I didn't really use any specific tutorial for reference since I watched a few videos about it to see how people made them in their own way, although they are pretty much the same; all of the tutorials for this bracelet :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...