Perlesandco 468x60

Friday, June 15, 2012

Bead Haul I

This month I've been sinning a bit more then usual...
I've made some minor bead orders and a bigger one that I would like to share with you here :)

Here are some freshwater pearls that I purchased from SilverSense. Each one of the strands are aprox 15inch.

And here are some storage tubes, a glass donut, goldstone chips, green turquoise chips and I've been wanting to get my hands on that Jewelry Shield for quite some time and now I have a bottle :) These are from Perles&Co.

 Here are some Swarovski sparkle that I had to stack up on; 3 and 4mm bicones, flowers in three different sizes, flat back cabs, pearls. I've been wanting to try out those neon pearls from Swarovski ever since they were released, so I bought some 4 and 8mm'ers and I must say that they are gorgeous and have such a vibrant color! These are from Perles&Co.
Here are some gemstones, mostly cabochons. I bought a gemstone mix that contains 50grams of assorted gemstone cabs, but besides that I bought some loose ones; rose quartz, abalone, sodalite, howlite, goldstone and tiger's eye. I think I managed to figure out some of the gemstones that were included in the mix; Rhodolite, Unakite, Zoisite, Serpentine and a fossilized squid is one. The light green one I have no idea what they can be... Any suggestions? :)
These are from Perles&Co.

1 comment:

H.T. said...

Hello,Ania:
Lovely Treasures:-)
I like to watch them.Nice pearls,cabochons and gemstones.I'm sure-You'll design something new from them.
Happy Beading to You-Halinka-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...