Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BTW - 13th of June 2012

So here's my very last preview of the necklace I've been working on for a while, using bead embroidery. It is almost done. The embroidery is completely done and the Lacy's Stiff Stuff has been attached to a piece of Ultrasuede that I found perfect for this piece.

The other minor things I've added on the necklace are a couple of freshwater pearls and some Swarovski crystal flowers to give the necklace some more "bling".
I've also used a lot of 15/0 seed beads for the final touches of it. I've never used 15/0's in such a wide range in my bead embroidery pieces as I've done in this, and I must say, I really enjoy working with them and I'm definitely going to use them even more in the coming future.

What I'm also planning on adding to the piece, to give it that little extra, is a fringe that I've been having in my mind for quite some time. As soon as the edge is done, I'm moving on to that a-s-a-p :)

1 comment:

H.T. said...

Hi,Ann:
It looks so stunning-I like the colors and all the additions YOu have described.I bet,it's going to be very nice.I can hardly wat to see the final effect.
Hugs-Halinka-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...