Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Earrings: Blomma

Lol, sorry for the name on this. I couldn't find out anything better for these simple little ones :d
"Blomma" means "flower" in Swedish, and I incorporated some flowers in these earrings, which I made with circular peyote stitch.

It's been a while since I've done anything with peyote stitch at all, and after completing my "Cuff: Cuteness" yesterday evening, I decided to play around with some very simple stuff today.
The materials I used for this pair are some 11/0 seed beads by Toho and a drop-fringe-bread to add a little dangle to the bottom of the earrings.
I guess they are cute, lol :P

I had some small trouble taking pictures of them though. The milky seed beads are really bright in the light and normally I take my picture on a white background (on my window shelf, lol!) and it was really hard to get a nice picture that would display the beads in a nice way.
These are the moment that makes me reseal that at some point I really need to invest in a light box with different backgrounds, whenever that will be... Bah :D


2 comments:

H.T. said...

Hi,Ann:
Beautiful earrings.Very elegant.Nice,neutral colors,fine texture and the form.Also the 'cooling' visual effect on hot Summer days:-)
Hugs-Halinka-

toe rings said...

What a jewlery information on the page. I liked it a lot and the best part is that the information is simple

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...