Perlesandco 468x60

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Necklace: Dagr black/white

If you remember the post I made with my very first lariat necklace I've ever made, it was called Dagr, created with netting by using some Czech seed beads in a bead soup consisting of gold, silver and copper lined beads.
Well, I had a wish from a client in Sweden, and she liked the necklace, but she wanted it in different colors. She came with the wish of something in white, black and grey.
I set out to make a bead soup of these three colors, using different shades and finishes of 11/0 seed beads.
The colors I used in the soup are: opaque black, black matte, gunmetal matte, opaque white, opaque AB white, transparent frosted white, crystal silver lined, and pastel grey.
I actually like how the soup ended up looking and I have some left of it so I might use it for something else in the future; I was thinking free-form RAW, since I've been wanting to give it a try for quite some time now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...