Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BTW - 24th of October 2012

It's been quite some time since I posted a bead table, and I thought it would be time to do so once again.
As you probably know by now, I'm working on a Marie Antoinette inspired necklace since a while now. The first part of the necklace is done, and the last bit I still have to start with ( I know how I want it already).

I decided to pop on a little break and start something smaller and I've been having in mind to create a blue necklace for someone for Christmas. Not gonna say whom, since the person reads my blog once in a while, heh :P

Anyway, on the picture you can see what I've done so far. I've started on the pendant, which consists of two 10mm Swarovski bicones and a lampwork bead. I'm currently adding a coral fringe for this (15/0's and 1.8mm Miyuki cubes).
When that is done I've planned on attaching it to a spiral chain to give it a little bit of "puffy-ness". I might add the magatamas you can see a little bit of in the upper left corner in the photo, but we'll see. It all depends on how it will look with them, and without them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...