Perlesandco 468x60

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hand-Mirror: Ella

Last week I made a smaller purchase of beads and some order supplies, and I decided to add an embellish-able hand-mirror since I got the idea when I saw it, to create something with Bead Embroidery for it (I confess, I ordered another one which hasn't arrived yet :d).
This is also the very first time I try to use Ultrasuede as foundation. The color I had laying around is a thinner one, and I don't think I'll ever use it for foundation again, as for me, it was very hard to work with. I still prefer Lacy's, heh.
The focal cabochon that I decided to use for this project is a handmade glass cab (not by me :) ), there after I used a Czech glass leaf bead, 6/0 seed beads by Preciosa and 15/0 seed beads in two different colors.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...