Perlesandco 468x60

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Marie Antoinette Update III

Another update just before I finish up the last area of this piece and give it backing and edging :)

What I did is that I decided to include more darker colors to go with the pink/peach, to give the piece a lot of contrast. I'm especially in-love with the dark green iris seed beads which I used to fill up a lot of the empty spaces.
I'll probably post an update when I've given the piece an edging. After that I'm gonna immediately begin on the collar part. What I've planned so far with that is that I want to incorporate a couple of Swarovski rivolis as focal, but keep the colors settled. I'll see if I break my planning of colors in this piece, everything depends on how it looks in front of me when I'm working it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...