Perlesandco 468x60

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Marie Antoinette Update II

So, yeah, I've been having a moment when it comes to this piece I've posted one or two months ago. I was suddenly so uninspired I decided to put it away for a little while until I would feel the inspiration for it build up. And yeh, a lot have happened now since I posted the last photo of it.
Sorry for the bad flash, it's been raining whole week and I don't get much proper photo daylight at the moment.
So far I'm just focusing on this first piece of the necklace I planned back then, and I haven't done anything on the collar part yet.
Also, I broke with my own plan on only incorporating red/pink/peach shades into the necklace and I decided to add other colors which I just love together with the previous shades I had.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...