Perlesandco 468x60

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beads for Blogpost


I just adore PRECIOSA ORNELA!
My favorite way of incorporating these lovely traditional Czech glass beads are many, but when I use their seed beads especially in netting the touch really makes the beads feel like fabric; soft and smooth against the skin.  

One of their newest type of beads are the lovely twin beads, which can be used in many different variations of design, and so far I've tried them myself in a few right angle weave bracelets, and some pendants together with the Preciosa Ornela seed beads and bicones.

I also recommend everyone to visit their website, where they have a lot of free projects involving seed beads and twin beads, to get you started in your own journey with this wonderful Czech glass bead company; http://preciosa-ornela.com/

They also have a YouTube channel with some great video tutorials and product videos; http://www.youtube.com/PreciosaOrnela

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...